Data Protection Notice
We care about your personal data.
Singularity Alpha Limited (trading as Akkure Genomics (“we”, “us” “our”), is an Irish registered company providing medical data analytical services on a cross border basis. Protecting your privacy is a top priority for us. This privacy notice explains what type of personal data will be collected, how and why it is collected and to whom it is shared or disclosed.
1. Who is the data controller?
A data controller is the individual or legal person who controls and is responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files. We are the data controller as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulation.
2. What personal data will be collected?
We collect limited personal data from you during your use of the Clinical Trials Bot and we use range data wherever possible to ensure that your anonymity is protected. We collect the following data from you, all of which are optional:
- Patient’s age
- Patient’s gender
- Patient’s illness/condition
- Patient’s country of residence
- Your name
- Your email address as optional
- Your selected list of clinical trials
3. What will your personal data be used for?
We collect personal data from you and with your explicit consent for the purposes of providing you with information on clinical trials for which you may be eligible. This data is also used for analytical purposes.
4. Who will have access to your personal data?
We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that is compatible with the purposes indicated above.
For the stated purposes, we may also share your personal data with the following parties who operate as data processors under our instruction:
- Technical advisors and other service providers that allow us to deliver the virtual consultation service.
5. Where will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA) by the parties specified in section 4 above. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorized to process them.
6. What are your rights in respect of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data held, the purposes and ends of the processing, the details of the data controller(s), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom the data may be disclosed;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where your personal data is processed with your consent;
- Update or correct your personal data;
- Delete your personal data from our records if it is no longer needed for the purposes indicated above, subject to regulatory personal data retention requirements;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- Obtain your personal data in an electronic format;
- Exercise your right to data portability;
You have the right to file to the relevant data privacy authority. For this purpose, relevant data privacy authorities are:
- The supervisory authority of the country where you are resident
- Data Protection Commission, Ireland, supervisory authority of the country where we are established
You may exercise these rights by contacting us as detailed below providing your email address and purpose of your request.
7. How can you object to the processing of your personal data?
Where permitted by applicable law or regulation, you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, or tell us to stop processing it. Once you have informed us of this request, we shall no longer process your personal data unless permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
You may exercise this right in the same manner as for your other rights indicated in section 6 above.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data collected, as referred to in section 3 of this Privacy Notice, will be retained for a period of 12 months.
9. How can you contact us?
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by using the contact us form on Akkure.com
Type of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||Necessary|
|__utmc||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js which is an older version of Google analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.||Performance|
|__utmz||This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site.||5 months||Performance|
|__utmt||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate.||10 minutes||Performance|
Updated: 1 December 2021 V1